Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Senyor Maximo Senyor Maximo is offline

Default No .html option in "Save As Type:" Menu

I recently "upgraded" to Word 2007, and am having trouble saving my documents
as web pages. When I try to "Save As...", the only file type options I get
are...

Word Document
Word Macro-Enabled Document
Word 97-2003 Document
Word Template
Word Macro-Enabled Template
Word 97-2003 Template

Anyone know where all my other options went?

Thanks,

Rob
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Rob,

If you cannot scroll down the file type choices past the ones you mentioned after you use File=Save As (F12 or Alt, F, A) then when
you get to 'Save As|' click on the arrow there then 'Other Formats'. Sometimes that 'fixes' it so that the full list appears
after that.

You can assign also a keyboard shortcut to
'FileSaveAsOtherFormats' through Words Options
(Alt, T, O, C) then click on the
Keyboard shortcuts [Customize] button and choose the 'Office Menu' category.

============

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Senyor Maximo[_2_] Senyor Maximo[_2_] is offline

Hi Bob,

Thanks a ton for the quick reply! I think that worked! Or rather, either
it worked, or I hadn't noticed that there's a #$&%^ option to SCROLL down the
list of file types, revealing the options I was looking for.

I swear I stared at that "Save As" window for an hour yesterday...

Anyway, thanks again.

Rob