Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
cyndiwise notsowise

Default URLS for hyperlinks instead of display text?

Suddenly, Word 2003 is showing the entire URL for hyperlinks in my documents,
instead of the display text. How do I change this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Anne Troy

Alt+F9.
For more information:
http://www.officearticles.com/word/v...osoft_word.htm

************
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com
Check out the NEWsgroup stats!
Check out: www.ExcelUserConference.com

"cyndiwise notsowise" wrote
in message ...
Suddenly, Word 2003 is showing the entire URL for hyperlinks in my
documents,
instead of the display text. How do I change this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
cyndiwise notsowise

Thank you; this helped partially. When I use Copy/Paste of hyperlinks on a
Web page, the hyperlinks are now showing the display text. However, they are
in White font instead of black, so I have to reformat the font. Why is this
happening?