Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BorisS

Default numbering/accept changes

I know I've seen the issue here before, but don't believe I've seen an answer
that works.

Is there a way to get my numbering to update on a tracked change document,
without having to accept all changes (making the redline process, in effect
useless between two parties)?

Thanks if you can tell me how this has been cracked by someone.
--
Boris

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BorisS

unfortunately the brilliance of MS shining through, as sometimes does. I
don't get that, but such is life.
--
Boris