Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jackie D

Default Accept change won't work

I'm using Office 2003 with Windows XP Home. When I right-click in the balloon
to accept or reject a single change using the Track Changes function, nothing
happens. When I try to do the same using the facility on the toolbar, nothing
happens. I seem only to be able to accept or rejct All changes in the
document. Is this a glitch or am I doing something wrong?
--

Many thanks
JD
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?SmFja2llIEQ=?=,

I'm using Office 2003 with Windows XP Home. When I right-click in the balloon
to accept or reject a single change using the Track Changes function, nothing
happens. When I try to do the same using the facility on the toolbar, nothing
happens. I seem only to be able to accept or rejct All changes in the
document. Is this a glitch or am I doing something wrong?

What happens if you select all the text around the change (including it), then
try accept/reject? do you have Track Changes turned off?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jackie D

Hi

I've got track changes turned on. If I select all the text surrounding the
change I'm left with the changed text underlined. The way I get rid of this
is by right clicking and choosing 'track change'.
--

Many thanks
JD

Hi ?B?SmFja2llIEQ=?=,