Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Geoff C Geoff C is offline

Default Pictures formatted as "In line with text", not in line with te

Thanks, not only does it works, I now understand why it works!

Geoff.

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

An inline object behaves like an ordinary character, which means that it will
be affected by the line spacing of the paragraph where it resides. Make sure
to set the line spacing (Format | Paragraph, Indents and Spacing tab) to
"Single."

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Geoff C" wrote:

Trying to paste in charts from Excel, and then format the picture as "In line
with text", however the picture box flips to the top of the page, and nothing
we can do seems to put it in the right place. It's been suggested it may
have something to do with the template document we're using, but what could
cause this behaviour?

Any suggestions gratefully received. It has to be formatted as in line, not
square or anything else, this is a client requirement, something to do with
their document management system.

Many thanks in advance,
Geoff.