LondonLion

Default blank lines in mail merge 2003?

I have read the other post regarding supressing blank lines. I have added
the Mailmerge button from the Commands but whenever I click on the button, it
just brings up the Task Pane and not the older interface?

SO I am still unable to compress the data if there is a blank line?
Anne Troy

Use individual merge fields instead of the address block.
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com