Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Thomas Orme Thomas Orme is offline

Default Kindle and Outline Printing

I have been using the clipping feature of my Kindle electronic book and
transfer clippings to Word. Documents of 25-50 clippings result in a 25-50
page Word document. In the Outline mode I can show first lines beautifully.

What appears is the clipping citation, a blank line and the first line of
text - all with dots in front of them. i.e., everything appears as body text
in Outline view.

What would be nice is to be able to print this view as is, but everything
tried leads to full text printing. How can I get around this problem?

PS Kindle has yet to resolve some citation problems. Clippings, for
instance, do not cite the document reference in an MLA acceptable format,
just where it is in your Kindle and when you clipped it. Anyone who has
worked with Kindle and Word can see opportunities for Kindle 2, 3 4. ... as
well as some opportunities for Microsoft.