Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Dawn Crosier, Word MVP Dawn Crosier, Word MVP is offline

Default line numbering

Locate the Page Layout Tab. In the Page Setup Group there is a Line
Numbering Command. The default is none. You can then choose whether to
restart your numbering on each page, each section or never. They will
follow exactly the pattern that you use - double spaced, single spaced,
1.15" spaced, etc.

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

"Tonya" wrote in message
:

I recently started a new job that has 2007 Word after I have been using Word
2003 for 7 years. How do I put line numbering in for pleading paper? I am
so confused and very frustrated! Anyone please help me.

Thanks
--
Tonya

10/10/2007 8:43 AM