FlaSunshine

Default Template for Rolodex type 3X5 phone & address card to print out?

I want to find ormake a template to print out phone /address etc with lines
for a Rolodex. I tried it in InfoPath but couldn't get lines more than an
about 1 !/2 in. long when printing. I'm a little more than novice user with
Office so any help will be appreciated. I tried in a few print programs for
cards etc but didn't find much in them. Thank you in advance for any
suggestions.

FlaSunshine

Thnaks for response - I did find that on Google search but it's for laser
sheets of ards with 4 to page. I can insert index size cards in the photo
tray of my HP so I need just a single template 3X5 which is the Rolodex card
size. They have no print on them ie. name address phone etc. So I'm still
looking for a solution

FlaSunshine wrote:

I want to find ormake a template to print out phone /address etc with lines
for a Rolodex. I tried it in InfoPath but couldn't get lines more than an
about 1 !/2 in. long when printing. I'm a little more than novice user with
Office so any help will be appreciated. I tried in a few print programs for
cards etc but didn't find much in them. Thank you in advance for any
suggestions.

Joe McGuire

Are you using Outlook? If so you might try printing information for
Contacts information using a "custom size paper, which would be your
Rolodex card. If you only have a few contacts printing the cards one
at a time would probably work. If you have quite a lot creating a
card manually for each could make for a very long day. Most people
who use Outlook, though, probably have thrown away their Rolodex like
I did years ago. I used to periodically print out the entire Contact
list on 8.5 x 11 paper so I could have all that information with me
whan I was away from any office and an internet connection. Now that
I have a PDA/Cell Phone all the Outlook Contact information is
downloaded to the phone itself. Merging contact information with a
Word document is a bit more advanced.