Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Krys Krys is offline

Default View word 2007 as 2003

I am a new user to Word 2007, and I need to change the view, so that the
program looks like Word 2003. PLEASE HELP. My job is suffering, as I am a
writer and this new version SUCKS!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon Gordon is offline

"Krys" wrote in message
I am a new user to Word 2007, and I need to change the view, so that the
program looks like Word 2003. PLEASE HELP. My job is suffering, as I am
writer and this new version SUCKS!

So why buy it?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

There are some add-ins that can provide some of the Word 2003 look and feel.
See:

http://www.addintools.com/english/menuword/

http://pschmid.net/blog/2007/04/20/111

If you'd rather use the capabilities available in Word 2007, a semblance of
Word 2003's look and feel can be achieved by carefully placing tools onto
the Quick Access Toolbar. See:

http://word2007bible.herbtyson.com/2...more-familiar/

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP