Citing multiple authors

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 14th 08, 06:27 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Antonio[_3_]

Default Citing multiple authors

Hi Guys,

I have another question, how can I cite multiple authors using the
updated citation and bibliography functions in MS Word 2007. I'm
making a point in my dissertation that is supported by 3 articles in
my bibliography, but MS Word will only allow me to cite one of them at
a time. This seems outrageous b/c many peer-reviewed academic
articles cite multiple articles per citation. Any suggestions?
Thanks,

Antonio

wizard for Authors VNP Dan Page Layout 2 April 19th 08 11:35 PM
bibliography: how to correctly sort authors with multiple books clay Microsoft Word Help 0 January 23rd 07 04:32 PM
Creating multiple indexes in a document (subject, authors, etc) Bryn Olew Microsoft Word Help 10 August 30th 06 04:07 AM
Track Changes with Multiple Authors Wallace Microsoft Word Help 2 February 15th 06 12:53 PM
citing internet research M New Users 1 December 3rd 04 01:02 AM