fav kind of transport

Old January 29th 22, 08:14 AM
grey6 grey6 is offline
Member

Default fav kind of transport

What kind of public transport do you prefer to use most? i prefer bus
Old January 29th 22, 09:33 AM
hopper55 hopper55 is offline

Originally Posted by grey6 View Post
What kind of public transport do you prefer to use most? i prefer bus
I prefer to use different kind of transport. But most cool one is limo service which I tried at first time in Munich https://limousine-service.com/limous...ch-muc-airport hoosing the right limousine service can be a challenge, especially if youíve never used one before. There are so many services to choose from these days. It's sometimes hard to make a decision.
Old January 30th 22, 08:05 AM
zoomer zoomer is offline

Originally Posted by grey6 View Post
What kind of public transport do you prefer to use most? i prefer bus
Price is obviously a factor. Limousine companies sometimes have layers of fees that they add on to your base rate. Youíll see fuel surcharges, administration costs, tolls and gratuity for the driver. Suddenly, your bill is 30 percent higher than you quote.