Help with Columns

Old March 13th 08, 07:36 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
James Walker

Default Help with Columns

I am using Word 2003. Have a document that has 2 columns per page. I would
like to have column header, even when the text moves into another column or
sheet.

If I have two sheets with two columns of data on each sheet, then I would
like to see 4 column headers.

Is this possible?

Thanks,
James Walker

Old March 13th 08, 08:09 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
DeanH

If you are wanting the same Heading to repeat at the top of the columns, try
inserting a single column (maybe without borders), with one row at the top as
your header. This should automatically do what you want.
Hope this helps
DeanH