Shading

Old April 11th 09, 01:57 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Fishy

Default Shading

I'm using Word XP. I have a template that applies shading to different body text
sty;es. I want to remove the shading. I can remove the shading in a document based on
teh template, then update the style, and save, and get a dialog box asking if I want to
save to the template. But it never saves to the template.
Can somebody help?

Old April 11th 09, 10:40 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com

Open the template and make the changes there.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Fishy" wrote in message
I'm using Word XP. I have a template that applies shading to different
body text
sty;es. I want to remove the shading. I can remove the shading in a
document based on
teh template, then update the style, and save, and get a dialog box asking
if I want to
save to the template. But it never saves to the template.
Can somebody help?

How do I get rid of shading I didnt ask for? Casamano Microsoft Word Help 0 February 26th 06 09:04 PM
Word 2003 table shading removes shading on its own krohlfing Tables 3 January 15th 06 09:48 PM
when adding shading to a cell only words are shading 1KathieM Microsoft Word Help 3 October 7th 05 07:56 PM
Shading Katie Microsoft Word Help 1 September 19th 05 11:07 PM
Shading Katie Microsoft Word Help 0 September 19th 05 07:48 PM