jloonman5

Default Changing the field color in a newsletter masthead

How do I change the field color in a newsletter masthead (field only behind
headline text)?

Also, how to add the trademark and registered symbols?

Thanks
Word Heretic

G'day jloonman5 ,

Autocorrect will turn a (C) into your copyright symbol, same as the
others. Field color? Need more info please - highlight?

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

jloonman5 reckoned:

How do I change the field color in a newsletter masthead (field only behind
headline text)?

Also, how to add the trademark and registered symbols?

Thanks

Stefan Blom

"jloonman5" wrote:
How do I change the field color in a newsletter masthead (field only

behind
headline text)?

Are you saying that you want your heading to have a background color?
If this is the case, paragraph shading is what you need. On the Format
menu, click Borders and Shading. Click the Shading tab and pick the
desired color. Make sure "Apply to" reads "Paragraph", and then click
OK. (If you are familiar with paragraph styles, of course you can make
the change in the style definition, via the Modify Style dialog box.)

--
Stefan Blom