Word, how to separate list members starting with capital letters!

Old November 25th 06, 12:13 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Phaedra

Default Word, how to separate list members starting with capital letters!

I want to extract from a long text list, (some multiple word entries), those
entries beginning with capital letters. I need to create 2 lists, one with
entries beginning with capitals, and one with the balance. Without having to
write a complex VBA script, is there an easy way of doing this?

Any suggestions are very welcome!

Anita
Old November 25th 06, 06:10 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jezebel

You could do it using Find and Replace to delete all paragraphs that do/do
not begin with a capital letter, but it might be simpler (at least to see
what's going on) to put the list into Excel and use a formula like --

=IF(CODE(LOWER(LEFT(A1,1)))=CODE(LEFT(A1,1)),A1,"" )