Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jimmy Lam Jimmy Lam is offline

Default Financial responsibilty letters, for,?

I need to create a document for my brother in another country stating that he
will be responisible for my financial needed while I am reside in his
country. I am not quite sure what type of form or template that I should be
searching for on the website of microsoft. can anyone help me with this
assignment. your immediate response would be appreciated.

thanks

Hide/shade financial section of document Wally Microsoft Word Help 1 April 14th 06 09:18 PM
How Do I create a financial table with a row for double underlines? wordlady Tables 1 February 17th 06 07:09 PM
How do I underline spaces before a number in a financial statemen. LynnF Microsoft Word Help 5 April 18th 05 09:00 PM
financial tables in Word BELLIS Tables 3 January 26th 05 03:09 PM
financial statements Chris Microsoft Word Help 2 December 1st 04 03:08 AM