Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LizardQueen LizardQueen is offline

Default I'm up to Document72 when I open a Word Doc how do I fix this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Make sure you have completely shut down Word (including Outlook). Then
delete all temp files (see
http://www.gmayor.com/what_to_do_when_word_crashes.htm). If necessary,
reboot Windows in order to get rid of all the temp files. Then try again.