Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cathy C Cathy C is offline

Default Active Window Title Bar Office 2007

Is there a way to distinguish the active window title bar from inactive
windows? Mine are all the same transparent color. I've tried silver and
black, but the same problem exists.

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Reb Reb is offline

One way is the close button to the right of the title bar. The button
background should be red.