Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
victor victor is offline

Default Word 2007 large file (64mb) with macro not saving

Could someone help me with the above issue. i have a 2007 word doc.
containing macros and pictures which was emailed to me by a friend but i
cannot save it on my PC or even on the network. I have enough storage space.
I can open the file and make adjustments but cannot save it. please advice.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Robert M. Franz [RMF] Robert M. Franz [RMF] is offline

Hello Victor

Victor wrote:
Could someone help me with the above issue. i have a 2007 word doc.
containing macros and pictures which was emailed to me by a friend but i
cannot save it on my PC or even on the network. I have enough storage space.
I can open the file and make adjustments but cannot save it. please advice.

if you can open it, it already _is_ saved somewhere in your computer.

I presume you have still access to the original email the document was
attached to? In whatever email tool you are using, try to save the
attachment first to a location on your hard disk. Then open the file
from there.

HTH
Robert
--