Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Anastasia Anastasia is offline

Default Word 2007 & HP2400 series printer

It appears that I can print old 2007 Word documents, however anything new
that I've tried to create over the last day or two won't print - the printer
moves but pages come out blank. I am able to print old word documents,
internet screen shots, etc with no problem. Am I missing a setting?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Robert M. Franz [RMF] Robert M. Franz [RMF] is offline

Hello Anastasia

Anastasia wrote:
It appears that I can print old 2007 Word documents, however anything new
that I've tried to create over the last day or two won't print - the printer
moves but pages come out blank. I am able to print old word documents,
internet screen shots, etc with no problem. Am I missing a setting?

when you are in one of these new documents, and switch to print preview
(Office Button | Print | ...) -- what do you see? And what if you create
a PDF from such a file?

HTH
Robert
--