#1   Report Post  

Angry How to shift cells up/down

Yesterday, I was inserting a row into my table and I opted for shifting cells down in my table instead of inserting a row. I want to undo this by shifting my cells up again.

I know how to shift up cells one cell at a time, but does anyone know how to shift cells up row by row or globally?

Thanksk, Ben
  #2   Report Post  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Shaver View Post
Yesterday, I was inserting a row into my table and I opted for shifting cells down in my table instead of inserting a row. I want to undo this by shifting my cells up again.

I know how to shift up cells one cell at a time, but does anyone know how to shift cells up row by row or globally?

Thanksk, Ben
Hi Ben
The Alt+Shift function moves rows up and down. It also moves paragraphs in regular text. I recently made some notes on this here. http://documentproductivity.blogspot...-rows-tip.html

I will shortly publish a tool that enhances this function by allowing you to move paragraphs within a cell too.
Cheers
Martin