ABGumby

Default automatically create text box for linked text

I have a text box on a page and I have 10 pages of text I would like to put
in it. By doing so I would like Word to automaticcaly create text boxes
(with the linked text)on the remaining 9 pages. Is word capable of doing
this and if so how do I do it?

Thanks for your help,
Jim

No, you will have to create the text boxes manually and then link them, and
you'll have to insert page breaks in order to get the pages in the first
place. This is not the usual way to use Word. Usually you just type text
into the document and it flows from one page to the next automatically. What
are you trying to accomplish?

"ABGumby" wrote in message
I have a text box on a page and I have 10 pages of text I would like to

put
in it. By doing so I would like Word to automaticcaly create text boxes
(with the linked text)on the remaining 9 pages. Is word capable of doing
this and if so how do I do it?

Thanks for your help,
Jim

ABGumby

Suzanne,
I was given this "fancy" format in which I was supposed to put my software
doumentation. Basically it was a page formatted with a bunch of text boxes
like old version, new version, data, page number... and one was the
description of the software. Well my description was longer as it included a
directory listing. So I was trying to find a way for it to automatically
fill in the boxes. But I did find another format, maybe with the use of a
template or water mark that had just about the same look with the boxes, but
in this document it would fill in all the "fancy" stuff.

Thanks for your reposnse,
Jim