Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Abi Abi is offline

Default Spell/Grammer checking in a foreign language

Hi
I am a student studying German I want to find a product that will enable me
to spell and grammar check in German. I had a look at the Microsoft Office
Proofing Tool 2003 package, but noticed that I cant buy it at
amazon.com/pcworld.com etc which makes me think it has been discontinued...
Can anybody offer any advice please? I really am quite desperate.
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi ?B?QWJp?=,

I am a student studying German I want to find a product that will enable me
to spell and grammar check in German. I had a look at the Microsoft Office
Proofing Tool 2003 package, but noticed that I cant buy it at
amazon.com/pcworld.com etc which makes me think it has been discontinued...
Can anybody offer any advice please? I really am quite desperate.

The proofing tools are still listed on the Microsoft site:

http://www.microsoft.com/products/in...=071b9ced-ed82
-47ef-b5fa-a42ecbdec9b7&crumb=catpage&catid=fab9617a-57ff-4789-9397-6dac071b19
b0

So they must still be in production. If you reside in North America you must
purchase the tools from the above site. If not, you could try contacting a
more specialized retailer.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org