Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bill bill is offline

Default how do i apply mixed punctuation to a word document?

I need to key a document in trditional modified block letter format with
mixed punctuation
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

What are you having trouble with, and what do you mean by "mixed
punctuation"? Word doesn't have any control over the punctuation you
use (although if you have "Smart Quotes" turned on, it shows them
differently according to the Language that is Set for the document).