Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
meat meat is offline

Default i need to know where i can find the product key and username

i need to know if some can help me find out what is a product key and user
name so that i can download some files to my computer using microsoft word
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
aalaan aalaan is offline

groan...

"meat" wrote in message
news
i...

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

The product key is a 25-character series of letters and numbers. It is
available on the packaging that Office comes with.

User name is the name of the user. In this case, it might be "meat".

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"meat" wrote in message
news
i need to know if some can help me find out what is a product key and user
name so that i can download some files to my computer using microsoft word

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
NoNoBadDog! NoNoBadDog! is offline

"meat" wrote in message
news
i need to know if some can help me find out what is a product key and user
name so that i can download some files to my computer using microsoft word

You cannot download files to your computer using Word.

You are in way over your head.

Suggest you sell the computer and get an etch-a-sketch.

Bobby

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

I believe the correct user name is Thief or Pirate.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Herb Tyson [MVP]" wrote in message
The product key is a 25-character series of letters and numbers. It is
available on the packaging that Office comes with.

User name is the name of the user. In this case, it might be "meat".

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"meat" wrote in message
news
i need to know if some can help me find out what is a product key and user
name so that i can download some files to my computer using microsoft
word

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Actually, you can, but I suspect that that is beside the point.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com