Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RoyG RoyG is offline

Default word 2007 document and scrollbar does not respond to mouse

When I try to click on the text in a word document nothing happens. I can
move the cursor with the keyboard only. Also the scrollbar on the side
cannot be moved with mouse on the keyboard. Help me with this problem
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi ?B?Um95Rw==?=,

When I try to click on the text in a word document nothing happens. I can
move the cursor with the keyboard only. Also the scrollbar on the side
cannot be moved with mouse on the keyboard.

Do things work differently if you start Word in Safe Mode, by holding down
the Ctrl key?

If not, how about if you start Windows in Safe Mode?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org