Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
evie evie is offline

Default Word 2000 on Vista

Can I install Word 2000 on Vista, even if the packaging doesn't say it's
supported by Vista? I just bought a new Dell with Works pre-installed, but I
really Word for my work. Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Should not be a problem - have a look he

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/932087

Regards |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 12/9/07 6:55 AM, in article
, "Evie"
wrote:

Can I install Word 2000 on Vista, even if the packaging doesn't say it's
supported by Vista? I just bought a new Dell with Works pre-installed, but I
really Word for my work. Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
evie evie is offline

Thanks CyberTaz,

I was hoping someone would say that! I'm not installing Office Suite 2000,
just Word, but I'd imagine that shouldn't be a problem either (hopefully!).
I don't need Excel and all that jazz, so there's no point shelling out for it.

Thanks again,
Evie.