Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
taximom taximom is offline

Default HOW DO I GET RID OF PARAGRAPH SIGN WHEN TYPING

When typing in microsoft out look I get periods and paragraph marks on my
message page. How do I get rid of that.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Press Ctrl+Shift+8 to hide the nonprinting marks.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"taximom" wrote in message
When typing in microsoft out look I get periods and paragraph marks on my
message page. How do I get rid of that.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JERRY JERRY is offline

Ctrl-Shift-8 will toggle back and forth between showing and hiding them. Or
you can click on the ¶ icon that is in the toolbar in Outlook 2003 and
earlier or is on the Format Text ribbon in 2007.

"taximom" wrote:

When typing in microsoft out look I get periods and paragraph marks on my
message page. How do I get rid of that.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/NonPrintChars.htm

--