mikeey mikeey is offline
Junior Member

Default Multiple pointers to a single footnote

Hi. I wondered if anyone could help me with a footnote problem I've encountered. I have two short quotes within the same paragraph that come from the same section of a book. I'd like to just have the source mentioned once in the footnote area, but have the symbol for that footnote appear after each quote. Is this possible with Word (2003).

Many thanks. Best wishes,

Mike
mikeey mikeey is offline
Junior Member

Hi again. Sorry - there was already a solution in a thread which I saw flagged up at the bottom of the screen as I posted. Thanks to Suzanne Barnhill for pointing out the cross reference option - all I had to do was superscript the character, because for some reason it was inserted full size.

Thanks to all who share their knowledge here so that beginners like me don't have to struggle. Best wishes

Mike