kgreen20 kgreen20 is offline
Junior Member

Default I'm trying to get a solution, but no one will respond.

I'm a new member, and I'm having a problem with my ellipses which I'm seeking a solution to; I have come here in the hope that someone will be able to suggest to me a solution. I have posted about my problem twice on this forum--first in an existing thread in "Microsoft Word Help" on January 11th, and then I opened my own thread regarding the issue in "New Users" on January 14th and posted again on, on the 16th.

The problem is, not a single existing member has responded to me on either thread! Today is the 19th, and it's been 8 days since I first posted here and 3 days since I last posted. It's as if I don't even exist. I need a solution to this issue if there's one to be had, but if no one is going to respond to my posts, I shall have to seek the solution elsewhere. Trouble is, I do not know where else to go.

Will anyone respond to me at all, even here, or are all new members regarded as invisible on this bulletin board? How should I post so as to attract the attention of the other members? Will this thread be ignored, too?

Kathy G.
gybeinternet gybeinternet is offline
Banned

Location: United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgreen20 View Post
[...]

In Word 2007, how can I partially lock a document? Tried Controls--Group but was told no Rich text and not sure what that means. Please help.
Umik Umik is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gybeinternet View Post
In Word 2007, how can I partially lock a document? Tried Controls--Group but was told no Rich text and not sure what that means. Please help.
Tools 2 windows
boardgamesaz boardgamesaz is offline
Banned

I should express that I like this article so a ton and moreover using it in regular. I believe you would continue sharing better than average articles here.
board games
hoadao3493 hoadao3493 is offline
Junior Member

Thank you for sharing this great article. 888b hopes you will have many more articles for everyone to read.

suscious suscious is offline
Junior Member

smash karts is an outstanding and undoubtedly fantastic experience, for lovers of kart racing and video games alike.