#1   Report Post  

Default I'm trying to get a solution, but no one will respond.

I'm a new member, and I'm having a problem with my ellipses which I'm seeking a solution to; I have come here in the hope that someone will be able to suggest to me a solution. I have posted about my problem twice on this forum--first in an existing thread in "Microsoft Word Help" on January 11th, and then I opened my own thread regarding the issue in "New Users" on January 14th and posted again on, on the 16th.

The problem is, not a single existing member has responded to me on either thread! Today is the 19th, and it's been 8 days since I first posted here and 3 days since I last posted. It's as if I don't even exist. I need a solution to this issue if there's one to be had, but if no one is going to respond to my posts, I shall have to seek the solution elsewhere. Trouble is, I do not know where else to go.

Will anyone respond to me at all, even here, or are all new members regarded as invisible on this bulletin board? How should I post so as to attract the attention of the other members? Will this thread be ignored, too?

Kathy G.
  #2   Report Post  
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgreen20 View Post
I'm a new member, and I'm having a problem with my ellipses which I'm seeking a solution to; I have come here in the hope that someone will be able to suggest to me a solution. I have posted about my problem twice on this forum--first in an existing thread in "Microsoft Word Help" on January 11th, and then I opened my own thread regarding the issue in "New Users" on January 14th and posted again on, on the 16th.

The problem is, not a single existing member has responded to me on either thread! Today is the 19th, and it's been 8 days since I first posted here and 3 days since I last posted. It's as if I don't even exist. I need a solution to this issue if there's one to be had, but if no one is going to respond to my posts, I shall have to seek the solution elsewhere. Trouble is, I do not know where else to go.
Will anyone respond to me at all, even here, or are all new members regarded as invisible on this bulletin board? How should I post so as to attract the attention of the other members? Will this thread be ignored, too?

Kathy G.
In Word 2007, how can I partially lock a document? Tried Controls--Group but was told no Rich text and not sure what that means. Please help.
  #3   Report Post  

Quote:
Originally Posted by gybeinternet View Post
In Word 2007, how can I partially lock a document? Tried Controls--Group but was told no Rich text and not sure what that means. Please help.
Tools 2 windows
  #4   Report Post  
Banned

I should express that I like this article so a ton and moreover using it in regular. I believe you would continue sharing better than average articles here.
board games
  #5   Report Post  

Thank you for sharing this great article. 888b hopes you will have many more articles for everyone to read.

#6   Report Post  

smash karts is an outstanding and undoubtedly fantastic experience, for lovers of kart racing and video games alike.