je

Default New Fields

I have created my address list in Word 2003, and want to
add some fields. How can I do that using Word's mail merge
feature?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter Jamieson

Assuming you created an Office Address List and saved it (with a .mdb
extension) have you tried
a. using the Edit Recipient list... option in Step three of the Mail Merge
Wizard (you can use Tools|Letters and mailings|Mail merge to get the Wizard
taskpane back if it has disappeared, then use the Next/Previous buttons to
get to the correct step)
b. or you can get tot he same dialog by using Tools|Customize to display
the mailmerge toolbar, then use the third button to open the Recipients
List.
Then use the Edit button, then choose the Customize button to modify the
fields available.

Peter Jamieson