Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
DeltaNick

Default Why doesn't 2003 version of Word recognize spellchecking from 200.

Whenever I upgrade to a newer version of MS Word, I have to rerun the
spellcheck on previously-spellchecked documents. It does not automatically
recognize a previous version's completed spellcheck. This is not a problem
for short documents, as they can be spellchecked quickly. But some of my
documents are 800 pages or longer. I must spellcheck the entire document,
which takes hours, literally.

Is there a way to get MS Word 2003 to recognize an already-spellchecked MS
Word 2002 document? This also happened when I updated from MS Word 2000 to MS
Word 2002.