bobbyg

Default spell checker does not catch misspelled words

word always says the check is complete and there are still mispelled woprds

The words have been formatted as "no proofing." Ctrl+A to select the entire
document, then go to Tools | Language | Set Language, and make sure that the
correct language is selected and that the box for "Do not check spelling or
grammar" is NOT checked.

"bobbyg" wrote in message
word always says the check is complete and there are still mispelled

woprds

Emma

I am having exactly the same problem, I have tried as Suzanne suggested but
this does not seem to be working.

The only strange thing I can see is that the text is in a table, might this
make a difference ?

Any ideas ?

Emma

i have tried all of this, it is picking up one word spelt incorrectly on one
page and not on another.

Emma

yes i have tried all of this. it is correctly identifying the incorrect
spelling of a word on one page but not on another.
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Could it be that somewhere along the line you approved the alternate
spelling of that word?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Emma" wrote in message
yes i have tried all of this. it is correctly identifying the incorrect
spelling of a word on one page but not on another.

Debbie Berkley [MSFT]

Are you possibly still in the middle of a spell check and have you ignored
that word?

Deborah Milam Berkley
Microsoft Natural Language Group