Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JamieM JamieM is offline

Default printing/viewing all options in a drop down menu

is it possible to print the list of options in a drop down menu? I am
currently updating a form which contains several drop down menus, which need
to be discussed with several people to either delete from or add to the list.
And i thought it would be simple to just print out the options instead of
handwritting the lists.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You can do this with SnagIt, a screen capture utility that allows you to
capture all the items in a dropdown list even if you have to scroll the list
to see them on the screen. Download a trial version from www.techsmith.com.

"JamieM" wrote in message
is it possible to print the list of options in a drop down menu? I am
currently updating a form which contains several drop down menus, which

need
to be discussed with several people to either delete from or add to the

list.
And i thought it would be simple to just print out the options instead of
handwritting the lists.

Can not click on the spelling & grammer tab in options menu? LBrown Microsoft Word Help 1 December 30th 05 11:37 AM
Drop down menu does not drop down erik_gregory Microsoft Word Help 1 November 1st 05 02:21 AM
Drop Down Menu problem Nick Mailmerge 3 August 12th 05 08:58 PM
Drop Down menu and ASK fields Honbun26 Microsoft Word Help 1 July 8th 05 08:46 PM
The tools drop down menu is not available on my Word 2000 Anne Bennett Mailmerge 1 November 28th 04 05:27 PM