Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
johnshaft2000

Default Help me impress my boss!

I hope someone can help with this query. What I have is I have a mail
merge set up which prints information of about three records to a page
and then repeats the pages until it runs out of records. What I need
though is a field of text which appears only once at the start of the
document and is not repeated when the next set of three records merges
meaning I end up with the same text at the top of each page.

I need to be able to say I want this text to only appear once at the
top of the page and then have the rest of the mail merge running as
before. Any ideas?