Bipsy

Default Booklet creation

Here's what I'm trying to do: 1) write a booklet; 2) each page is one-half
the size of a standard-sized sheet of paper, ergo: 2 pages per sheet; 3) want
to be able to see and work on both pages per sheet; 4) want each page on the
sheet to be separate, i.e. don't want the text to slide to the next page; 5)
want to be able to toggle from page to page on the sheet as needed; 6) not
concerned about automatic numbering; will do this by hand (have designed
fancy page numbers). Have read many of the postings in Word Page Layout.
Can't find anything that addresses my needs.

Any help?
Thanks.
Bipsy

Jay Freedman

The three commercial products mentioned in the second paragraph of
that article will all work with Word 2000.

The macros mentioned in the third paragraph are specifically for Word
2000, since the later versions don't require them. In case it wasn't
obvious, the orange words are a hyperlink to another article, at
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/BookletMacro.htm.

You don't have to know anything about macros to use them -- it's just
cut-and-paste. The instructions are at
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/CreateAMacro.htm (or, with
illustrations, at http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm).

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

"Bipsy" wrote in message
Here's what I'm trying to do: 1) write a booklet; 2) each page is

one-half
the size of a standard-sized sheet of paper, ergo: 2 pages per sheet; 3)

want
to be able to see and work on both pages per sheet; 4) want each page on

the
sheet to be separate, i.e. don't want the text to slide to the next page;

5)
want to be able to toggle from page to page on the sheet as needed; 6) not
concerned about automatic numbering; will do this by hand (have designed
fancy page numbers). Have read many of the postings in Word Page Layout.
Can't find anything that addresses my needs.

Any help?
Thanks.
Bipsy

And the instructions are for any version (including Word 2000).

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

It would help if we knew what version of Word you have, but see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...etPrinting.htm

newsgroup so
all may benefit.