Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jaunty Jaunty is offline

Default Shared Fax Driver

Suddenly, I can no longer send faxes directly from Word by slecting the Fax
printer. It says the MS Shared Fax Driver is needed, and then takes me to the
Add Printer Wizard, which does not give me the necessary driver. How and
where can I get this driver, does anyone know? This seems to be a common
problem, when Googled for, but I have not found an answer that way,
unfortunately.

Driver for Intellitype keyboard AyreUdite Microsoft Word Help 4 February 25th 07 05:32 AM
Video Driver Tom Microsoft Word Help 1 May 31st 06 05:52 AM
hebrew printer driver Illana Microsoft Word Help 1 May 7th 06 03:54 AM
ODBC driver jilldean Microsoft Word Help 0 November 15th 05 10:55 AM
printer driver conflict with word DebbieH. Microsoft Word Help 1 September 22nd 05 05:55 AM