Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy Cindy is offline

Default Changing Page Order after document is created

Does anyone know if it possible to change page order once a document has been
created other than copying and pasting? I have a document that has 18 pages
but they are not created in the order that they need to be printed. Help
please?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Word is not a page layout application - there are no 'pages' beyond what is
achieved with text flow.