Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Koz Koz is offline

Default Change Save As location in Word 2003 (running under Vista)

Can anyone tell me how to change the Save As location in Word 2003? I used
the programs option to change the location and this works for Save. Save As
wants to save in My Documents which VISTA will not allow. The account is
Admin. I have looked everywhere to find where Word 2003 stores its Save As
location including searching throught the registry.

Thank you!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The default file location is set at tools options file locations
documents.
Save As should offer that as the save location unless the document you are
saving was opened from a different location, in which case it should offer
that location.