Legolas

Default Weird View

I am using word 2003, and somehow it got onto this weird Veiw. If you press
tab it looks like 11 little dots with wite middles floting in the center like
this: - (this is just the way they were on the screen, not how they looked).
And when you press space it looks the same exept the middles are black. I
really want to get it off this view! Please help me! And also, quiting word
and reopening doesn't help, I tried that.
--
Legolas Greenleaf, Tree Elf
Daiya Mitchell

Those are nonprinting characters, and can be turned off and on by clicking ¶
in the Standard toolbar. If that doesn't work, check the View settings in
the Tools | Options menu. See here for more info, and an explanation of how
nonprinting characters can be extremely useful:

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/NonPrintChars.htm

On 7/6/05 2:08 PM, "Legolas" wrote:

I am using word 2003, and somehow it got onto this weird Veiw. If you press
tab it looks like 11 little dots with wite middles floting in the center like
this: - (this is just the way they were on the screen, not how they looked).
And when you press space it looks the same exept the middles are black. I
really want to get it off this view! Please help me! And also, quiting word
and reopening doesn't help, I tried that.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/

Legolas

I tried the one button, and It didn't work. But then I tried other thing and
it worked!
Thanks!
---
Legolas Greenleaf, Tree Elf