Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Text Effect - Sparkle Text Text Effect - Sparkle Text is offline

Default How do I format text effects to Sparkle Text

WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How do I format text effects to Sparkle Text

Hey there! Adding Sparkle Text to your document can definitely make it stand out. Here's how you can format text effects to Sparkle Text in Microsoft Word:
  1. Open your Word document and select the text you want to format with Sparkle Text.
  2. Click on the "Home" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  3. In the "Font" section of the ribbon, click on the small arrow in the bottom right corner to open the "Font" dialog box.
  4. In the "Font" dialog box, click on the "Text Effects" button at the bottom.
  5. From the drop-down menu, select "Glow and Soft Edges" and then select "Glow."
  6. In the "Glow" options, select "More Glow Colors" and choose a color that you want for your Sparkle Text.
  7. Adjust the "Size" and "Transparency" options to your liking.
  8. Click "OK" to apply the Sparkle Text effect to your selected text.

That's it! Your text should now have a Sparkle Text effect. You can play around with the different options in the "Glow" dialog box to customize the effect even further. Have fun!
__________________
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

In Word 97-2003, click Format | Font, Text Effects tab. In Word 2007, you
need a macro to access these options (ask in a programming group such as
microsoft.public.word.vba.general).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Text Effect - Sparkle Text" Text Effect - Sparkle

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

I posted the following macro about a week ago, for use in Word 2007

Sub AnimateFont()
Dim sAnimation As String
If Len(Selection.Range) = 0 Then
MsgBox "Select text first!", vbCritical, "No Text Selected"
Exit Sub
End If
sAnimation = InputBox("Which animation? Enter the number: " & vbCr & _
" 1. Blinking Background" & vbCr & _
" 2. Las Vegas Lights" & vbCr & _
" 3. Marching Black Ants" & vbCr & _
" 4. Marching Red Ants" & vbCr & _
" 5. Shimmer" & vbCr & _
" 6. Sparkle Text" & vbCr & _
" 0. None", "Font animation")
Select Case sAnimation
Case 1: Selection.Font.Animation = wdAnimationBlinkingBackground
Case 2: Selection.Font.Animation = wdAnimationLasVegasLights
Case 3: Selection.Font.Animation = wdAnimationMarchingBlackAnts
Case 4: Selection.Font.Animation = wdAnimationMarchingRedAnts
Case 5: Selection.Font.Animation = wdAnimationShimmer
Case 6: Selection.Font.Animation = wdAnimationSparkleText
Case 0: Selection.Font.Animation = wdAnimationNone
Case Else:
End Select
End Sub

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message
In Word 97-2003, click Format | Font, Text Effects tab. In Word 2007, you
need a macro to access these options (ask in a programming group such as
microsoft.public.word.vba.general).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Text Effect - Sparkle Text" Text Effect - Sparkle

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] lredmond42@student.hcs.k12.nc.us is offline

How do you make Glitter appear in Google Docs?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] wilsonjiang975@k105.org is offline

jk

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] wilsonjiang975@k105.org is offline

yk
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Thandar Thandar is offline

On Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 10:34:53 PM UTC+6:30, wrote:

Umm... Uncle How to change the text to glittery gold in google slides?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Thandar Thandar is offline

On Tuesday, November 3, 2020 at 12:53:21 PM UTC+6:30, Thandar wrote:
On Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 10:34:53 PM UTC+6:30, wrote:
On Tuesday, February 2, 2010 at 10:35:01 AM UTC-5, Effect - Sparkle Text Effect - Sparkle Text wrote:

Umm... Uncle How to change the text to glittery gold in google slides?

Hello, I am a kid