Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Thomas Campitelli

Default emf or eps - what would you recommend

Howdy Folks,

I am writing a longish report that will contain approximately 50 figures
and several tables. The 50 figures will be maps made in ArcView GIS
software. I can export those maps as EPS or EMF files and to my eye,
they both look very good when printed from within Word. The maps have an
aerial photo background with various vector and text data mixed in. Both
the EPS and EMF files are roughly the same size (+/- 10%).

So, of those two formats, what would you recommend for inclusion as
linked images in a Word Document?

Other potentially useful info: My report will have 50 to 60 pages of
text, and each image will occupy a single page. Let's say this thing
will be approximately 120 pages in total. Are 50 images anything to
worry about?

Thanks in advance for any help,

Tom Campitelli