Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
ML

Default Copying text and fields from one location in a document to another?

I need to be able to copy a block of text from one portion to another in a
document automatically along with any associated field codes. I am
currently doing this via a bookmark except the copied text does not include
the underlying filed codes, just the pure text. Is there another way to
reference text in a document and have it copied to another location in full,
text and fields?