Help with End Notes Header

Old December 2nd 04, 04:49 PM
William G. Davis

Default Help with End Notes Header

I am doing a research paper and am using endnotes. The header on the first
page of end notes is okay, but the second page generates a second line
across the bottom of the header. Anyone know how to get rid of that second
line? I assume Word (2003) is putting it there as a part of the page format
for End Notes. There has to be a way to eliminate it though.

Thanks in advance,

W. G. Davis