Law & Footnotes

Old January 7th 05, 02:41 AM

Default Law & Footnotes

Arrgh !
I've got to prepare a long document of a legal text. The
footnotes run from 1-99, with occasional additional footnotes numbered
45.50, 45.55, etc.
How do I create custom footnote entries for the extra footnotes?
When I'm done with this document, is there a way to convert the
footnotes to plain text? (keep the numbers, special numbers, etc, no
matter what the next user does with the document?)

*(((({

Old February 19th 05, 05:34 PM
rderize

You might try the following web site. It seems to cater to those in the
legal profession; http://www.addbalance.com/usersguide/index.htm

Good Luck
Richard