Properties and group are grayed out on developer tab

Old October 21st 08, 02:49 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
b1954f

Default Properties and group are grayed out on developer tab

I added the developer tab but the properties and group are grayed out. How
do I make them visible?
Old October 21st 08, 03:02 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell

The cursor needs to be in a Control box or Group in order to work.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

Old November 5th 08, 09:21 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ari

You are most likely working in "compatibility mode". Save the file as docx
file and try again.