How do I delete a page in a word template?

Old July 30th 08, 08:36 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom

Default How do I delete a page in a word template?

Show nonprinting marks, for example by pressing the button on the Standard
toolbar (Word 2007) or on the Home tab of the ribbon (Word 2007). Delete any
paragraph marks () or tabs that you find (for more on nonprinting marks,
see http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting/NonPrintChars.htm).

If you still can't get rid of the page, see
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BlankPage.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"cjericho" wrote in message

"Dawa" wrote:

Please Help!

I am having problems deleting a page in a newsletter template. I can
delete
the tables and text, but the blank page still remains. How can I delete
the
entire page in the newsletter template?

Thanks in advance!!!!

Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
How do I create & merge specific data base & master documents? maggiev New Users 2 January 13th 05 12:30 AM
macro in word js Microsoft Word Help 1 December 28th 04 04:01 AM