How do I write 2 as subscript in CO2? in MS

Old October 18th 05, 12:51 AM
thutok

Default How do I write 2 as subscript in CO2? in MS

Old October 18th 05, 02:24 AM
Anne Troy

Select the 2. Hit Format--Font and choose subscript.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"thutok" wrote in message
news

Old October 18th 05, 05:14 AM

Select the 2 and press Ctrl+=.

"thutok" wrote in message
news

Old October 18th 05, 07:37 AM
Tom Ferguson

The method of subscripting the 2 in the carbon dioxide chemical formula
decreases the size of the 2 in addition to dripping it relative to the
font baseline. If you do not want the point size reduced, there are at
least two other options:

1. Use Equation editor or

2. Use the lower baseline command.

If you want more details about these methods, let us know.

Tom
MSMVP
Windows Shell/User

"thutok" wrote in message
news :

Old October 18th 05, 03:42 PM
Luc

Thutok,
For yet another solution, add a superscript subscript button to your
formatting toolbar, to do that click on the tiny little arrow at the end of
the toolbar (toolbar options), choose format and add/delete buttons, click
next to superscript and subscript, two buttons will be added. Now select
your text and click on the appropriate button.
Luc
"thutok" schreef in bericht
news