Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
GregNga GregNga is offline

Default Reverting back to current paragraph formatting

Sometimes when I am typing and I apply formatting to some text like bold or
italic, I want to revert back to the formatting of the current paragraph
rather than turn off bold, italic, etc. I figured out that CTL + ENTER
reverts back to the NORMAL style, but often NORMAL style isn't what I am
using (especially when typing emails (I have Word as the email editor). How
can I revert back to current paragraph formatting. This would be especially
usefull if using bold, underline and italic all at the same time. Then you
could turn them all off at once
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Ctrl+Enter is the default shortcut for a manual page break -- it has
nothing to do with formatting and styles.

Select the text that you want to revert and press Ctrl+spacebar to
remove direct character formatting (bold, italic, underline, etc.) or
Ctrl+Q to remove direct paragraph formatting (margins, line spacing,
justification, etc.).

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman